Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"A" collage

Do you remember my "A" wall?
Well, it didn't seem to be in the right place after putting up all the photos next to the fireplace. It just seemed like there was too much going on in the family room and since I finally finished painting the stairwell wall, it was big and bare and needed something. So I just moved my "A"collage over to this wall and added these pictures of the kids that I have been wanting to hang up. I love how it turned out. Now, every time I walk into the house I see my adorable children smiling at me.

Here is a straight forward look at it. I am going to do this cute idea with the 4-picture frame, but haven't gotten a chance to do it yet (you know what I'm talking about, Angie! :) Now that I have 4 kids I can do it!). I will definitely share when I do!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kris, I LOVE how it turned out. I bet it brightens your day when you pass by it.